Training & Rehab
Safe & Effective Self-Help Approach to Back and Neck Pain
Using MedX weight training machines developed by Arthur Jones (inventor of the Nautilus machines), individuals can receive full body workouts that deliver maximum RESULTS in minimal time- just 30 minutes, 2 times a week. MedX machines were designed to gently and effectively strengthen and rehab injured necks, lower backs, shoulders and knees. Used in conjunction with a FULL exercise program, this fast and effective form of strength training can improve metabolism and facilitate in overturning degenerative aging processes such as osteoporosis.
A Full Body Workout In Only 30 Minutes, One to Two Times a Week
Your fitness and rehabilitative goals are the driving force behind each training session. Workouts are customized for any age, condition or fitness level. Each movement is closely monitored by one of our three in-house trainers. Our experts will guide you through each movement, ensuring correct technique, speed, and form. Exercises are carried out using 10 seconds to lift the weight (positive motion) and 10 seconds to lower it (negative motion). This pushes the muscles to their limit, creating momentary muscle exhaustion. By slowing down the movement, momentum is reduced, allowing the muscle to do all of the work. The technique, known as the anaerobic threshold, delivers superior results. Your muscles and joints are protected because MedX equipment is designed to move with your body’s natural movements. Backed by years of research and success stories, MedX machines gently and effectively strengthen and rehab injured necks, lower backs, shoulders and knees.
Our facility is a peaceful, private, and immaculate studio environment, a refreshing alternative to crowded and unsanitary health spas. We offer both Insurance and Non-Insurance Options. Be sure to ask about our memberships and special rates for any current or past patient of PCSM.
NO MORE EXCUSES! Begin training today without drastically changing your lifestyle or schedule!
Benefits of PCSM Training & Rehab
- Increases muscle strength
- Improves posture and balance
- Improves metabolism by burning more calories
- Improves body shape and appearance
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Increases bone density offers more resistance to osteoporosis
- Increases joint flexibility
- Improves cardiovascular efficiency
- Increases endurance and flexibility
- Reduces stress
- Minimal risk of injury
- Reduces and eliminates chronic neck and lower back pain
- Promotes muscle and joint relaxation
- Improves blood circulation
Who’s using PCSM Training & Rehab?
- Individuals with osteoporosis
- Individuals who need traditional Physical Therapy
- Medical Rehabilitation Patients
- Athletes seeking off-season strength and conditioning training
- Individuals who have hit a plateau and are looking to break through
- Individuals seeking effective Personal Training
- Individuals who have a busy schedule