Dear patients of Pacific Coast Sports Medicine:
When something like the Coronavirus hits the news, it causes us to re-think everyday decisions. Just like you, we have families we care about and want to keep safe. I assure you we have always taken your health very seriously.
Although we have always implemented the following, we have stepped up our sanitation procedures even more. For your safety and peace of mind, please note:
– OUR OFFICE IS OPEN and is being kept a “safe zone” for our patients. We ask that you do your part to keep it that way.
– When you enter, a staff member will take your temperature. Anyone with a fever or who feels ill will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
– Our staff and doctors do not work when sick or contagious.
– Please keep your appointments (as long as you are symptom-free).
– We sanitize all equipment after each patient visit to ensure they are germ and virus free.
– We clean our common area surfaces; front desk, doorknobs, etc. frequently every hour.
– We recognize that some people may only be comfortable if their caregiver is wearing gloves and a mask; please let us know if that is your preference.
– The person best equipped to take care of you is you, but we’ve got your back. Read below for some commonsense health maintenance suggestions and…
KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENTS and TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH!
- If you are age 65 or older, and NOT IMMUNO-COMPROMISED (e.g. you are not on an immune-suppressive medication, have asthma, chronic bronchitis, or a recent history of pneumonia), please remember that the recommendation by the Governor to self-quarantine is discretionary, not mandated.
- For social distancing at your appointments, you may choose to sit outside instead of the reception area and one of the staff will call you in right as your doctor is available.
- Lastly, we ask that you stay home if you are not feeling well or have someone at home who is ill. If you must cancel, please reschedule your appointment for a couple of weeks ahead. Appointments two weeks out are filling fast, so please do not wait.